Welcome to Wizard101 Chronicles

Welcome to my Wizard101 Blog. I am Cody Soulmender. I am a proud Mercenary for Hire. I also have crazy things happen to me around the spiral, so I thought I would just make a blog about it! This is my first blog, so please bare with me. There will be more to come. :)
Contact by Email: wizard101chronicles@gmail.com
~Cody Soulmender

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Problems in the Spiral ~~ Gardening Treasure Bug Fixed?

Hey wizards!  It's been a while since I've blogged.  How is everyone?  Anyway, wizards are very angry about what KI has done in this morning's update.  The only way to get a mega snack/mastery amulet now is to finish the full WaterWorks instance or Tower of the Helephant.  Luska Charmbeak no longer drops either of these.  In the update notes, it said that they would fix the Luska respawn glitch, however they did the opposite.  Instead of fixing the glitch, they kept the glitch in game but removed mega snacks from Luska!  What kind of thing is that?? KI made a bad move.  Also, wizards are thinking that they lowered the mega snack drop rate from plants.  Just a theory.
Another thing that occurred this evening which ticked some wizards was that KI did a "quick server restart" without ANY warning whatsoever.  Apparently, the downtime had to do with housing.  Wizards thought that the downtime was to add new houses, but most thought this sounded obscure.  Someone on Wizard101 Central posted that when they logged back on, they checked their treasure cards and they had seen feints.  Before they went down, there has been a bug with gardening treasure cards received from plants, mostly feints.  Evil Magma Peas would drop tons of feints but they would be invisible!  However, it looks like this was fixed.  Woohoo!

LINKS:
KingsIsle : Y U NO reward your most avid players? (Katherine Light; Luska Mega Issue)
Emergency Feint Fix (Birdie; Gardening Treasure Bug)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are an excellent blogger! You lay it out so beautifully! Your pixel barriers are great! You're a great inspiration to me, I think I will make and start using pixel dividers to make a more helpful and fun blog like yours! Keep up the great work, Cody!
    ~Vanessa EmeraldGlade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What is with everyone leaving me such nice comments? Thank you very much!! You don't know how much I appreciate all of the kind words :). And yes, I thought the divider idea was cool. It separates each topic I am trying to blog about, lol. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete