Welcome to Wizard101 Chronicles

Welcome to my Wizard101 Blog. I am Cody Soulmender. I am a proud Mercenary for Hire. I also have crazy things happen to me around the spiral, so I thought I would just make a blog about it! This is my first blog, so please bare with me. There will be more to come. :)
Contact by Email: wizard101chronicles@gmail.com
~Cody Soulmender

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm back guys!

Hello Wizards! I am officially back to Wizard101. Thanks to my wonderful parents, they were able to get me a $5 starter membership tonight before the 50% sale ended. I am so glad to be back and plan on working on my Fire wizard and getting him up to where all of my other wizards are for the new world.. Zafaria! Post will be up for that sometime soon, too tired to do it tonight, LOL! Will also edit my Wizards page with my Fire wiz soon..
Just wanted to let you all know I'm back! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment