Welcome to Wizard101 Chronicles

Welcome to my Wizard101 Blog. I am Cody Soulmender. I am a proud Mercenary for Hire. I also have crazy things happen to me around the spiral, so I thought I would just make a blog about it! This is my first blog, so please bare with me. There will be more to come. :)
Contact by Email: wizard101chronicles@gmail.com
~Cody Soulmender

Monday, August 22, 2011

Luska Charmbeak Glitch.. or Exploit?

Recently, this thread by Katherine_Light has gotten my attention (Link: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199887).  I do this all the time.  Like right now, my sister and I just did it 15 times and are now finishing the dungeon to see if she can get her robe or boots.  Anyway, this glitch allows you to skip the first two mobs after defeating Luska once.  All you have to do is repeat the clams, and then you can fight Luska again and again.  Some people say this is a glitch, when others are classifying it as an exploit.  What are your views on this?  I think it's fine to do until it is fixed.  Then we go back to the old way of getting megas.  I don't think this is bannable.  We still have to fight Luska to get the drop, whereas before, some of the older exploits like the gardening one let you harvest a plant innumerable times to get drops such as megas, etc.  You can comment or leave a response on the thread.  :)

1 comment:

  1. by repeating the clams do you fight the souls again or leave? idk how to do this glitch

    ReplyDelete