Welcome to Wizard101 Chronicles

Welcome to my Wizard101 Blog. I am Cody Soulmender. I am a proud Mercenary for Hire. I also have crazy things happen to me around the spiral, so I thought I would just make a blog about it! This is my first blog, so please bare with me. There will be more to come. :)
Contact by Email: wizard101chronicles@gmail.com
~Cody Soulmender

Friday, August 19, 2011

My New Blog!

What's up Wizards!  This is my very first blog :)  I hope you enjoy what I have to offer.  Everyday, there is always something new happening in the spiral.  Well, this is my place to sit down and blog about it!  Stay tuned for more posts from me, Cody Soulmender, as I start my new blog, Wizard101 Chronicles!  Check out some of the links found to the right of other awesome blogs and websites.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Cody and congrats on the new blog. Can you do me a favor though? My own blog is called Hexing Spells and Vexing Tales not Dexing :P

    And good luck as you pen your own journeys!

    SorceressMiklai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I feel like an idiot, lol. Fixed it. Thanks for checking my blog out! :)

    ReplyDelete